Sunday, August 14, 2011

Rambles from a Rabbit: Revealing Romance

      Lately I've found myself writing more than usual. Topics range from dreams, insight, to jokes and silly rambles. I figured I'd share some here on my blog for you all to enjoy!! "Revealing Romance" is about the need/want to be romanced. I'm sure everyone has had a conversation at least once about how they'd like to be loved down or what turns them on.. This is an excerpt from a from a similar conversation written a hopeless romantic wishing to be romanced by the charm and wit from a person only dreams can create. Enjoy!  

<3 Rabbit. RYE. 11

A dimmed room illumintaed by the reflection of the moon..
hoping and wishing youd romance me soon..
You’re such an adorable man and you dream of my touch.
You take your time and youre passionate like theres no need to rush.
I crave your night notes and the smile you try to hide
and when your cheeks squint your eyes-
it  hides your blushing inside.
Soft kisses on the neck while your fingers interlock with mine,
the kisses we share send chills down your spine
I know youre out there waiting to feel me,
each day that passes tempts you to hurry up and steal me
to take me far away to share a love so pure
this isnt just the beginning, its our story’s armature.
countless times I’ve dreamt up countless ways of meeting
imaginary dream lover.. show me how this life decieved me.




No comments:

Post a Comment