Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Art Vibes is back!

So.. the party is back on! We took a minor break from Art Vibes (our weekly hangout where we like to paint and drink!) to work on solo projects, personal vacations, and plenty of other reasons but... WE'RE BACK AT IT! I am personally really excited! Art vibes was one of my favorite weekly spots! Now we're coming back harder and stronger with fresh new surprises for ALL of the artists! I cant wait to see the new artists coming out to paint and bless us with new talent/skill. Plus I love painting with my "crew" hahahha I dont roll with a crew but the people I paint with are dope! Can not wait to rock something new for everyone and work on a secret collab! Yes, thats right, I'm starting off Art Vibes right with a special collab with a new artist, Lesley Fielding!
 DJ Chacho on the ones and twos spinning some pure funk to set the mood while local artists set up and rock whatever canvas you prefer. Feel free to come out and enjoy the atmosphere. 

So many collaborations between some of the most random artists have taken place here. Artists like, Bluzilla One, Aesop, Werds, Cristobal Licea, Dahveed, Eureka, Dezda Hyer, and many more all come out here to get the groove going and chill with some of San Antonio's most relaxed and free artists. Come out and paint, draw, or chill. With $2 Woodchuck and $2 Zeigenbock, you're bound to have a great time and meet some funny characters! 





Tuesdays@


Studio 13
7218 Blanco
San Antonio, TX




***Mad props to Bluzilla One for making such an wonderful flyer with Adolph Lopez's  eye captivating picture. Also Mr. DJ Chacho and Werds.. without any of these four guys and studio 13.. Art Vibes WOULD NOT BE  Art Vibes. I owe you guys big. Thanks for bringing this back with me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment