Monday, August 27, 2012

It's been a while.

So I've removed my self from "THE grid" , gone deeper underground. I guess I've grown tired of inhaling the smog on the surface. For those of you who are actually reading this, thank you. I've been about as absent as my father but, just like him, I shall return ;) hahaaa ... In the mean time, enjoy some thoughts from an artist who loves you just as much...

I'm up late again trying to correct my "mistakes" I have yet to make..
Trying to delete the past I didn't have.
Wondering "why"...
Questioning "if"...
Seeing if my world will change from a .jpeg to a .tiff
All of the things I don't have
All of the gears that don't turn
Something is missing
Something is lost
To move on or keeping searching?
Both too high in cost.
Crossroads and highways over trails meant for walking..
I just want your eyes to understand my talking.
-love, rabbit


No comments:

Post a Comment